How to Unlock |
Mechanics Overview |
How to Unlock
Head to Kugane and speak to the Wandering Minstrel (11.6, 12.6). The Wandering Minstrel will present you with three options, one of which will unlock Lakshmi Extreme.
- One tank should pick up each add.
- DPS needs to focus fire the adds down.
- When the adds cast their eye spell, everyone needs to turn away.
- Don't bother popping cooldowns due to the simplicity of this phase.
- The main tank should position Lakshmi at one edge of the platform.
- The tank should pop a defensive cooldown on "Pull of Light".
- The off-tank should fight to be second on the threat list, as the blue marker ability will target this person.
- When the off-tank is targeted by the blue marker, he or she should face the cleave away from the raid.
- When both healers are targeted by "Hand of Beauty", they need to pop Vrill and head to a corner of the room where an AoE will be placed.
- When players are targeted by "Hand of Grace", they should spread out to space the AoE across the platform.
- Players need to pop Vrill when "Divine Desire" is cast.
- Players need to pop Vrill and head to the center of the platform shortly after Lakshmi casts "Chanchalla".
- During this phase several adds will spawn. DPS need to only kill these enemies when they have a bubble in order to refresh the Vrill cooldown.
- It is recommended that each add is reduced to 10%~ HP and then killed once a bubble appears on a target.
- All players need to pop Vrill during the transition to Phase 4.
- Many of the same mechanics of Phase 2 are present here. Players will need to pick-up Vrill to gain access to the skill, though.
- Vrill needs to be used on the following skills: "Pull of Light" (tank only), "Chanchalla", and "Stortam".
- Everyone needs to stack on "The Pall of Light".